We’re kicking off your summer right with new features and improvements. Our refreshed product suite went live today, Thursday, May 31st, let’s review.
New Direct Phone Number field added to Community Details
- Once you complete the new field, your community’s direct office number will be listed on the Lease Application receipt.
Prospector / Check Availability
Enhanced Unit Search and other great improvements:
- Prospective renters can now search by desired amenities
- Bedroom size filters that aren’t applicable to your community have been automatically disabled
- In the Payment Summary Section, now apply and assign the security deposit to a particular month’s rent
- Save time! Send user generated auto-response emails to prospects after creating a quote
It’s now easier than ever to promote your community and connect with current and prospective residents. Improvements include:
- New property rollover design implemented to improve styling and usability
- Users may upload photos via their activity feeds and tag photos as Keepers
- The uploaded photos will then open into a slick photo gallery for viewing
- Tagged photos will appear in the user, Keeper and Collaborator’s activity feed
- Friends, family and roommates can now ‘Like’ and comment on properties and floor plans added to a Keeper file
- New call to action icons added to encourage interaction
- Need reviews? ”Be the First to Write a Review” link will appear on your Property Detail pages
More RentSentinel Benefits
You have a large portfolio and it’s hard to stay in touch. Gain greater visibility by requesting our Client Operations team to create a specific user account to manage and moderate multiple companies with one login.
Stay tuned, we’ll have more updates coming your way soon!