Your residents aren’t the only ones Spring cleaning this season! We spruced up our product suite to improve usability and freshen up. Product updates will go live on Tuesday, May 1st, let’s dig in.
Automated specials within Craigslist templates
- Say goodbye to manually modifying templates. Specials from your data feed will now automatically be included within Craigslist templates. Magic.
Do you have a YouTube video for your property?
- If so, go to Community Details and provide the URL, and the video will be available on RentSocial for all of your current and prospective residents to see!
Custom URL option added for alternative portal access
- Not using Rentpayment or service requests through RentSocial? No problem. A new custom URL option is available to redirect residents to other portals:
The latest improvements include:
- Bug fix on quote page to ensure accurate payment schedule logic
- Cleaned up activity stream to improve user experience and usability
- All guest cards are applied to correct source and includes complete browser compatibility
- Bug fixed re: number pad on your keyboard. Now seamlessly enter phone numbers in @home registration and @property guestcards via your numeric keypad.
More RentSentinel Goodness
Stay tuned, we’ll have more improvements to come!